Atheist!

I stopped believing in god one day. That was not because I read some theory against the theory for existance of god. I dont belive in god because I feel it doesnt exist. Why do I need any theory for this? Or why do I need to define my atheism? Going through different opinions, I found that each one have a different view for his atheism. And that, I feel is obvious. After a child is born, we dont ask him whether he wants to believe in any god or not. They are taught to believe existance of god as a universal truth or the only truth. This may not be true for the children with atheist parents, but that is rare. So being a beliver or theist is not actually a decision by us but that is what we are borned as.

Therefore when a person, on some fine day decides to turn atheist, he must have given substantial amount of time to reach to the conclusion of non existence of god. The realization or analysis from which he reached to the conclusion must have come from his personal experience with life and his interpretation of the events/incidents in life. Then how can one derive a theory for being an atheist? People say that if you dont believe in god then what you believe in? I ask, why do I need to belive in something? Why do we need to believe that there is something beyond our reach which controls the lives? For me, I just believe in nothing. I just believe that there is nothing that controls our lives, write scripts or direct our lives. Its us who defines the life. And its only us who controls it. Everything that happens just follows the theory of cause and effect. Some of things which happen in our life are may be coincidences or you can call them accidents. But rest of the things happen through our acts and its consequences. Other peoples doing also directs our life because we stay as a society, we stay together. So the consequences of the actions, from you or from someone else, is the life. One of my friend had said to me that, "Everyone we meet or get associated with, will pass few moments of their lives to us. And our life is collection of the moments we borrowed from all of them." And I perfectly believe in this.

So where do I fit god in this? I cant, so I dont believe in it. Thats it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मित्रहो

आपुलकी

लग्न!!